I listen to quite a few Keto Podcasts. They can be informative and in some cases entertaining. Here’s some of them.
- The Paleo Solution Podcast – It might seem like an odd first choice but I really like Robb Wolf’s style. He’s one smart paleo cookie. He has quite a bit of keto content and has done keto for much of his adult life.
- 2 Keto Dudes – There’s a lot to like with these two software developers turned keto dudes. They’ve had a similar journey to mine with overcoming Type 2 Diabetes and their interview format is flexible enough for them to have guests that aren’t exactly in line with their higher-fat views. I’d like to see these guys get closer to goal weight but their reluctance to do Protein Sparing Modified Fasts (PSMF) is really slowing down their progress.
- Keto for Normies – Her voice can be grating and his can sound like a meathead but their hearts are in the right place. They aren’t afraid to try things like PSMF or Carnivore and report on their successes or failures.
- The Primal Blueprint Podcast is hosted by Mark Sisson, author of a famous low-carb paleo blog Mark’s Daily Apple.
- Ben Greenfield Fitness – Ben Greenfield is another really sharp guy with some good insights into keto and athletic performance.
- Keto Savage – This is the guy who ate 4000 calories a day and gained body fat.
- Keto Geek – A good science keto show.
- Ketodontist – An orthodontist/dentist who lives keto and has some great interviews as well.
- Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore – It is with great reluctance that I list this podcast. Mostly I am listing it because Jimmy Moore tends to have some pretty good guests. But Jimmy’s dramatics are a bit to take at times.
The same sets of guest often make the rounds on each of these shows. They all seem to have the same list of keto guests such as Dave Feldman (Cholesterol Code), Marty Kendall (Optimising Nutrition), Shawn Baker (Carnivore Diet), Ted Naiman (Burn Sugar Not Fat), Robert Sikes (Keto Savage), Luis Villasenor/Tyler Cartwright (KetoGains). It does also entertain me that the podcasters often interview other podcasters.
I haven’t deliberately omitted any podcasts that I know of. There’s some I have not listened to yet so if I find a new one, I will add it to this list.