Studies on Fasting will be listed here.
- Department of Kinesiology and Nutrition, University of Illinois at Chicago, 17 March 2011. Intermittent versus daily calorie restriction: which diet regimen is more effective for weight loss? K. A. Varady, KA Varady.
- J Appl Physiol 99: 2128 –2136, 2005. Effect of intermittent fasting and refeeding on insulin action in healthy men. Nils Halberg, Morten Henriksen, Nathalie So¨derhamn, Bente Stallknecht, Thorkil Ploug, Peter Schjerling, and Flemming Dela.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Nov;90(5):1138-43. Short-term modified alternate-day fasting: a novel dietary strategy for weight loss and cardioprotection in obese adults. Varady KA1, Bhutani S, Church EC, Klempel MC.
- Journal of Diabetes & Metabolic Disorders 201312:4 The effects of modified alternate-day fasting diet on weight loss and CAD risk factors in overweight and obese women. Samira Eshghinia and Fatemeh Mohammadzadeh
- SA JOURNAL OF DIABETES & VASCULAR DISEASE. Intermittent fasting: a dietary intervention for prevention of diabetes and cardiovascular disease? James E Brown,Michael Mosley, Sarah Al
- Nutrition. 1995 Mar-Apr;11(2):149-53. Glycerol gluconeogenesis in fasting humans. Baba H1, Zhang XJ, Wolfe RR.
- The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 60, Issue 1, 1 July 1994, Pages 29–36. Fuel and energy metabolism in fasting humans. M G Carlson W L Snead P J Campbell.